Softest Golf Ball Ever
Callaway has been producing top-quality golf balls since 1896. They are one of the best golf companies in the world. Callaway Supersoft Golf Ball delivers exceptional performance regardless of swing speed.
We will explore the specifications of the Callaway Supersoft golf ball and our opinion after testing them on the course. If you’d like to watch rather than read, click below for our video review.
Callaway Supersoft Golf Balls are engineered to maximize performance even through the occasional miss-hit (hook or slice) with the following specifications:
- Construction – Two-piece construction, consisting of a very soft cover and with a low-compression core with a rating of 40.
- Dimple Pattern – The aerodynamic HEX pattern on the cover enhances lift and reduces drag, optimizing the ball’s flight path for added distance and accuracy.
- Cover – Hybrid cover creates an even softer feel and is a combination of Suryln and Trionome
Features and Benefits:
- Longer Distance: Callaway Super Soft Golf Ball delivers remarkable distance. The low-compression core (40 rating) generates a high launch and low spin, resulting in longer, straighter shots off the tee.
- Total Control: The Hybrid cover offers excellent control, particularly on approach shots and delicate shots around the green. Even though this golf ball has less spin, its super soft cover gives you less rollout on and around the green, enabling precise shot placement and scoring.
- Consistency and Durability: The Callaway Supersoft Golf Ball maintains its performance attributes over multiple rounds. Very durable cover that helps your confidence and your bank account.
- Super Soft: The Super Soft Golf Ball lives up to its name, giving a fantastic soft feel upon impact. The softness helps with more control around the greens.
Here’s a deeper dive into Callaway Supersoft’s performance from tee to green.
Off the Tee – The super low compression of the Callaway Supersoft Golf Ball allows players with slower to moderate swing speeds to achieve more distance and accuracy off the tee. This advantage means longer, straighter shots, even with a slight miss-hit.
Long Irons – The enhanced control provided by the Super Soft Golf Ball gives players an advantage on approach shots. The lower spin and soft feel help stop more on the greens compared to similar low-compression golf balls.
Short Game – The Super Soft Golf Ball excels in the short game thanks to its soft feel. When playing delicate shots around the green, the Callaway Supersoft golf ball responds quickly and precise. You can control the ball’s trajectory and spin, enabling accurate chip and pitch shots.
On the Green – The Super Soft Golf Ball’s soft feel gives you more confidence while putting. Its exceptional responsiveness provides more feel and control, allowing players to develop a better sense of touch while putting.
Following extensive testing, research, and hands-on experience with The Callaway Super Soft Golf Ball, our team overwhelmingly aligns with Callaway’s assertions regarding this exceptional golf ball. It undeniably boasts a Supersoft feel that translates into consistently superior performance, even in the face of mishits. The ball’s 40 compression rating propels it quickly, but it will cost some distance.
Distinguished by its unprecedented softness, The Callaway Supersoft golf ball stands out among the other golf balls out there. While some players may lean towards a slightly firmer golf ball, we think that you should give this golf ball a chance.
In the grand scheme, the Callaway Supersoft golf ball consistently delivers outstanding results, making it our unequivocal recommendation for golfers with low to medium-swing speeds. However, we invite you to be the ultimate judge of its performance.
The most important thing about choosing a golf ball is making sure you LOVE it. When you remove it from the sleeve, drop it in your pocket, place it on the tee, and smash your next drive, make sure you LOVE what you are hitting.
Plus, when you buy your used golf balls from BreakfastBalls.Golf, you save a ton of money and will never worry about losing that golf ball, which means you can focus on your shots!